1250 N. Main is a 14,000 SF two story building (7,000 SF per floor) originally built in the 1940's with beautiful, double-paned hope windows and wonderful martini glass columns in the interior, both typical of the period, and corrugated metal siding giving it an Industrial-Modern chic. Plenty of parking, close to town.
Historically the local butcher block building, this building saw improvements by renowned architects Hobbs and Black in the 80's and further modernization in 2007 by Rueter Associates. Great stand alone building, in great location with parking.
The Innovation Center is a two story, 12,800 SF masonary building from the 1940's. Originally built for Stabler Oil Corp, we bought and rehabbed the building in 1999. It is three suites with a variety of open spaces and private offices. It has on site parking and nice landscaping on the east side to enjoy lunches. Close to Downtown and the river!
People love the high ceilings and loft-like nature of this 2 story building we've managed since 2000. Very effieicnt floorplan with awesome retail window on Main street. Exposed Ceilings and Ducts. Lovely Black Building.
- 1400 SF of Office/Retail on First Floor, Two 700 SF apartments on Second floor
Peter Allen & Associates, Inc. will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this Web Site is current and accurate but we make no representation or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information, text, graphics links or other items contained in any Web Site linked to or from this Web Site. All information is subject to change without notice. Please call us for the most up to date information.